For a limited time, DigitalRev
has the Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro Lens
) available for $310.00. Compare at $499.00.
has a Canon EOS 70D with 18-55mm IS STM, PIXMA PRO-100 Bundle
available for $1,183.96 with free shipping after $400.00 mail-in rebate
. Bundle Includes:
- Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Canon PIXMA PRO 100 Professional Inkjet Printer
- Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, 13x19", 50 Sheets
- Go to the Canon EOS 70D + 18-55mm IS STM page.
- Click "Buy Together and Save."
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the radio button beside the PIXMA PRO-100 printer.
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Click "Proceed to Checkout."
- The in-cart price will drop to $1,583.96.
- Redeem $400.00 mail-in rebate for a final price of $1,183.96.
Check out Bryan's full review of the EOS 70D for more information on Canon's first DSLR with a Dual Pixel AF system.
From Adorama: Stop by the Adorama booth for a chance to win a Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body Kit; learn more about Adorama’s top-notch services from pro imaging experts at the PhotoPlus Expo, held from October 24-26 in New York City. October 10, 2013
, the leading supplier of pro video, photographic and consumer electronics products, will be exhibiting at this year’s PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo. Visit Adorama at booth 1037 for speaker presentations and special appearances from some of the hottest photographers in the industry, including Joe McNally and Chase Jarvis. Adorama will also be raffling a Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body Kit with Canon EF 24-105L Image Stabilized Lens. Visit the booth for a chance to win. No purchase necessary to be entered into the drawing. Running from October 24-26 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City, the PhotoPlus Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America, attended by over 24,000 professional photographers and enthusiasts.
Adorama’s expert Pro Sales team will be on site to provide attendees with an overview of the best photography gear to help bring their creative visions to life. Representatives from Flashpoint, Adorama’s house brand of professional photography equipment, will be showcasing monolights and HDSLR shooters as well as products from Glow, Flashpoint’s brand new line of lighting accessories, and the recently launched 3Pod line of tripods and monopods. Visitors can also visit the booth to learn more about Adorama’s various programs and service offerings, including:
Adorama Rental Company – the largest inventory of the latest digital cinema and HD video cameras, DSLR and digital backs, lenses, lighting, computers and grips at the lowest rates in the industry
Trade & Upgrade – Adorama buys all models of photo and video equipment, lighting, lenses and accessories
Rent-to-Buy – Get up to 50% of one week’s rental price back when you make an Adorama purchase
Visit Adorama for the following speaker presentations*:
Thursday, October 24th:
11:00 a.m.: Sal Cincotta, “Five Ways to Make Facebook Work For Your Wedding and Portrait Business”
12:00 p.m.: Doug Gordon, “The Posing Project”
1:00 p.m.: Tamara Lackey, “Quick Tips for Better Portrait Photography”
2:00 p.m.: Corey Rich, “Paralleling Still and Motion with Nikon HDSLRs”
3:00 p.m.: Rick Sammon, “Travel Photography”
4:00 p.m.: Joe McNally, “The Location and the Light"
Friday, October 25th:
11:00 a.m.: Rick Sammon, “Travel Photography”
12:00 p.m.: Doug Gordon, “The Posing Project”
1:00 p.m.: Sal Cincotta, “Five Ways to Make Facebook Work For Your Wedding and Portrait Business”
2:00 p.m.: Mark Wallace, “Photography and the Meaning of Life”; Talk followed by Q&A with Mark
3:00 p.m.: Corey Rich, “Paralleling Still and Motion with Nikon HDSLRs”
4:00 p.m.: Rich Harrington, “Timelapse in Photoshop"
*Presentations will run up to 30 minutes each. Adorama is a Proud Sponsor of Shoot NYC 2013
Adorama is a Proud Sponsor of Shoot NYC 2013 Join Adorama at Shoot NYC during the PhotoPlus Expo! Shoot NYC is an exciting and informative professional photographic forum based on the premise of sharing knowledge through educational seminars from top industry professionals and hands-on demonstrations of the latest photographic technology on the market today. Top industry professionals will host workshops and hands-on seminars in an array of subjects, whether you’re interested in fashion, portraiture, commercial, stock or repro. Register now
has the SanDisk Extreme II 240GB SSD
for $199.00 and the Extreme II 480GB SSD
for $359.00. Regularly $229.00 and $479.00, respectively.
From Tiffen: Tiffen Photo fx v5.03 and Tiffen Photo fx Ultra v5.02 provide iOS 7 users with enhanced creative tools to edit and share images with the world Hauppauge, NY – October 9, 2013
– The Tiffen Company, a leading manufacturer of award-winning accessories for the still imaging, video, motion picture and broadcast markets, is pleased to announce newly available updates to its award-winning apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Tiffen Photo fx version 5.03 (more info) and Tiffen Photo fx Ultra version 5.02 (more info) are now compatible with and fully optimized for Apple iOS 7. The new iOS 7 boasts more vibrant graphics and icons as well as intuitive image capabilities such as photo grouping. Taking full advantage of the iOS 7 advancements, Tiffen Photo fx and Tiffen Photo fx Ultra let users add stunning photographic effects and color treatments and share Photo fx’d images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the Sincerely Ship & Print service as well as via Email, Print, Copy, and Open In. What’s New – Tiffen Photo fx and Tiffen Photo fx Ultra
- iOS 7 compatibility, improved with an HTML help page
- Optimized performance on iOS 7
- Improved “Help” menu functions, including new icon images
Tiffen Photo fx Ultra recently won the “Best Mobile Photo App of 2013” award from the prestigious Technical Image Press Association (TIPA). This award is given to products on the basis of “innovation, the use of leading-edge technology, design and ergonomics, ease-of-use, as well as price/performance ratio.” It is a highly coveted award, as eligibility is based purely on a product’s value in the marketplace rather than on a submission basis.
One of the first image editing apps to hit the market in 2009, the Photo fx family of apps is the definitive set of digital filters for Apple mobile devices and tablets. Each app offers simulations of many popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction, natural light, and photographic effects, plus a clever paint system with a variety of brushes for those using the Photo fx Ultra app.
Tiffen Photo fx and Photo fx Ultra Pricing and Availability
The award-winning Tiffen Photo fx v5.03 and Tiffen Photo fx Ultra v5.02 apps are available today for $2.99 and $4.99 USD respectively through the Apple App Store and priced in local currency outside the United States.