Tips, insight and technique on capturing the stunning colors of Cuban street life.
Vincent Versace - Master B&W fine art photographer & printer, Photoshop expert and X-Rite Coloratti Master, demonstrates his highly refined digital print workflow for professional grade prints. Learn how to optimize your images and create custom print profiles for exceptional prints, using the techniques and tools that Vincent has perfected throughout his career.
Fine Art Printing Workflow for the Advanced Photographer with Vincent Versace
Natural Light, Fine Art Photographer, USA
Thuesday, March 23nd, 2017
carries X-Rite Color Calibration tools
has the Nikon 85mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens
available for $439.95. Compare at $476.95.
has the Lexar 128GB JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
available for $28.95. Regularly $39.15.
SAN JOSE, Calif.
--Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today reported financial results for its first quarter fiscal year 2017 ended March 3, 2017.
- Adobe achieved record quarterly revenue of $1.68 billion in its first quarter of fiscal year 2017.
- Diluted earnings per share was $0.80 on a GAAP-basis, and $0.94 on a non-GAAP basis.
- Digital Media segment revenue was $1.14 billion, with record Creative revenue growing to $942 million.
- Strong Creative Cloud and Document Cloud adoption and retention drove Digital Media Annualized Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) to $4.25 billion exiting the quarter, a quarter-over-quarter increase of $265 million.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud achieved record revenue of $477 million.
- Operating income grew 52 percent and net income grew 57 percent year-over-year on a GAAP-basis; operating income grew 40 percent and net income grew 42 percent year-over-year on a non-GAAP basis.
- Cash flow from operations was a record $730 million, and deferred revenue grew to approximately $2.1 billion.
- The company repurchased approximately 2.2 million shares during the quarter, returning $238 million of cash to stockholders.
A reconciliation between GAAP and non-GAAP results is provided at the end of this press release and on Adobe’s website.
“Whether you’re a designer, student, enterprise or government agency, reimagining your customer experience has become a critical part of every digital transformation strategy,” said Shantanu Narayen, president and CEO of Adobe. “Adobe’s mission to help our customers design and deliver great experiences has never been more relevant as is reflected in our outstanding Q1 results.”
“Adobe achieved record revenue, profit and cash flow in Q1," said Mark Garrett, Adobe executive vice president and chief financial officer. “Our solid execution and business momentum combined with strong market tailwinds give us confidence in our ability to continue to deliver strong financial results. We remain bullish about our prospects for the rest of 2017 and beyond.”
carries Adobe Photography Plan subscriptions
NORTH WHITE PLAINS, NY
– Sekonic Corporation, the leader in design and engineering of Professional Photographic and Filmmaking Light Meters, announced their latest advancement in metering, the NEW Sekonic SPEEDMASTER L-858D. With it’s 2.7” color touch screen and truly innovative and sophisticated features, the L-858D leads the way to the next generation of light measurement control.
Sekonic has combined over 60 years of experience in the image-making world with cutting edge technology to create the SPEEDMASTER L-858D. The meter has undergone a significant design change and was built with a comprehensive feature set sure to meet and exceed the demands of today’s image-makers.
A pioneer in the space, the L-858D now offers flash duration measurement, providing critical flash data needed to calculate proper ambient-flash exposure. Also, as it’s name implies, the SPEEDMASTER L-858D has the capability to measure the brief flash bursts of High Speed Sync (HSS) for precision flash exposure control, making it an essential tool for photographers utilizing this game changing technology.
Break Through Boundaries The L-858D builds off the popular L-478D series features and function sets that enable photographers to break through the boundaries of ISO sensitivity, flash and ambient shutter speeds, as well as frame rates (f/s) and shutter angles for cinematographers.
Filmmakers and landscape photographers will appreciate the L-858D’s increased sensitivity for both incident and reflected-spot measurements giving them the ability to obtain extreme low light level readings. The L-858D also offers optional wireless triggering modules for Elinchrom and Phottix in addition to PocketWizard brand radio triggering devices, giving photographers utilizing strobes ultimate control over their lighting workflow.
“The Sekonic SPEEDMASTER L-858D is a perfect example of a great brand being responsive to its fans and responding to how popular high speed sync is. The Sekonic engineers have developed an incredible tool that combines flash duration measurement, an intuitive touchscreen interface and many other advances to address the needs of the most demanding photographers and filmmakers.” — Jan Lederman, MAC Group President
Apparently, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D Light Meter was announced in September 2016, but I missed seeing the press release at the time. The light meter has just now started showing up at retailers. [Sean]
has the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D-U Light Meter
in stock with free expedited shipping.
has the DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter
in stock with free expedited shipping.
- Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera
- OcuSync Transmission Technology
- Up to 4.3 Mile Control Range
- Up to 27 Minutes Flight Time
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- DJI GO App-Based Control and Monitoring
- Top Speed of 40 mph in Sport Mode
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Tap- and Gesture-Based Commands
The Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens
is now available for preorder.
We expect high demand for this lens. Preorder early to avoid initial lack of supply delays. And when preordering, please remember to use our links below
to support this site!
Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art – B&H