Nikon ViewNX 2.5.1 is now available for download
. Modifications enabled with Ver. 2.5.1
An issue that caused horizontal lines to appear in images printed at paper sizes of A3+ (329 x 483 mm) or larger without margins has been resolved.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.11.1 Updater for Macintosh is now available for download
. Modifications enabled in this version
An issue that prevented Camera Control Pro 2 recognising the D4 on Macintosh computers equipped with a PowerPC processor has been resolved.
has the Nikon D3100 DSLR w/ 18-55mm VR Lens and Nikon 70-300 AF-S VR Lens
bundled with a Samsung 32GB Class 10 SDHC Card and a case for $883.00 with free shipping.
No, I didn't miss a leading digit on that price. Adorama
has Canon All Occasion 8.5 x 5.5" Photo Greeting Cards
(20 sheets) on special for $0.99 (regularly $19.95).
Through Sep 8th, get the Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer
for $99.99 at the Canon Store
. Compare at $134.00 after $50.00 instant rebate.
Use coupon code EMLDSLRGRP25
to get the Canon EOS Rebel T4i DSLR with 18-135mm IS STM Lens
, Samsumg 32GB DSHC Card and Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Mark II Printer
(add to cart separately) with 50 pack of 13 x 19" Canon PRO Photo Paper for $1,048.00 shipped after $400.00 MIR on the printer.
(via Adorama) has the Canon Speedlite 270EX II Flash
for $124.99 shipped. Compare at $154.00 after $15.00 IR.
From Redrock Micro: Redrock Micro Delivers Another First: The New ultraCage | blue for Canon EOS C100
First Support Cage for C100 Builds on Canon/ Redrock EOS Cinema Heritage
Hollywood, CA and Dallas, TX - Redrock Micro, the recognized leader in affordable professional-level cinema accessories, announced today the new ultraCage | blue for the Canon EOS C100. Built in partnership with Canon for the premiere at IBC 2012, the ultraCage C100's form-fitting design matches the ergonomics and size of the C100, adds needed support and mounting features, and minimizes bulk and weight. Canon and Redrock Do It Again
When the revolutionary EOS C300 was introduced in November 2011, Canon selected Redrock as the exclusive rig provider for the launch including featured films from Vincent Laforet DGA, Sam Nicholson ASC, Richard Crudo ASC and Felix Alcala/Larry Carroll.
Building on this success and Redrock's recognized heritage of innovation and design, Canon has again tapped Redrock to deliver a support cage uniquely created for the C100 for the camera's worldwide preview at IBC 2012.
"Recognizing the integral role of support equipment and Redrock for the C300 launch, Canon approached us to create a support system that would match the form, style and pricing level of the EOS C100," said James Hurd, Chief Revolutionary of Redrock Micro. "We felt it was important to mirror the C100's beautiful design without increasing the camera's footprint. The ultraCage C100 retains the camera's feel and ergonomics, and adds the support, stability and features customers want for this phenomenal camera. Redrock's revolutionary prices are also a great match to the C100's new entry level price for Canon EOS Cinema." The Redrock ultraCage | blue: The Essential Accessory for the Canon EOS C100
The ultraCage C100 delivers the features you need and the options you want in a camera support and rig system.
Key features and benefits include:
- 360 degrees of protection and mounting points - The ultraCage C100 mirrors the sleek, compact design of the Canon C100 and closely wraps the camera to maintain its beautiful natural form factor while providing 360 degree camera casing for maximum security and support with minimal bulk and size.
- Complete camera access - The ultraCage C100 is designed to ensure all buttons, functions and doors on the camera are completely accessible. The C100's removable hand grip can be attached and used or detached - all without removing the ultraCage.
- Unparalleled flexibility - The ultraCage C100 delivers mounting points on all four sides as well as at top and bottom to place camera-top accessories wherever you choose. Top and bottom rails deliver flexibility for placing accessories such as a follow focus and matte box.
- Powered Cage - The optional powerPack attaches to the cage and delivers centralized power for the C100 and all your camera-top accessories including monitors, external recorders and focus units.
- Affordability - Redrock continues to offer professional-level cinema accessories at revolutionary prices so that anyone can afford to own great gear and get more value for their money.
The Right Rig For You
In addition to the standalone cage, the ultraCage C100 is offered as part of four ergonomic, complete rigs. You can jump right into production or use them as a starting point to create your own perfect rig:
- ultraEvent - A balanced, compact handheld rig.
- ultra Field Cinema Bundle - A comfortable shouldermount rig for all-day shooting.
- ultraCage Studio Bundle - The ultimate rig for shooting on tripods, dollies, jibs and cranes.
Alternatively, pros and enthusiasts alike can build their dream rig from the ground up w/Redrock's huge arsenal of pro-level cinema accessories that solve common problems and speed production, including:
- Rear chassis - Cage extension delivers more rail space and mounting points for all your camera-top accessories.
- backPack - Rear mounting plate for attaching an external battery, recorder or other large accessories while keeping your rig balanced.
- microFollowFocus - A brilliant performer for precise and repeatable focus control.
- microRemote - Remote focus control with both wireless and fingerwheel operator controls. Fits all lenses and cameras.
Works With Existing Redrock Gear and New Redrock ultra Series™
With the new ultraCage, the C100 is compatible with the ultra Series—Redrock's professional-grade rig components and accessories - and can share accessories and parts with other cameras compatible w/the ultra Series, including the Canon C300 and DSLRs.
The ultra Series maintains industry standards for maximum compatibility with third-party accessories, allowing gear migration from one camera to another to completely maximize return on investment.
For More Information
Additional details on the ultraCage C100 can be found on the ultraCage page: http://store.redrockmicro.com/Canon-cinema-eos-c100-c300
Pricing and Availability
Pricing for the ultraCage | blue C100 starts at $550 and is available now for pre-order (shipping end of October 2012). As with all Redrock products, customers can purchase direct from Redrock Micro's website at store.redrockmicro.com, or from any of Redrock's worldwide authorized resellers.
Adorama carries Redrock Micro ultraCages.