Manfrotto, world leader in the photography, imaging equipment and accessories industry, launches the new PIXI EVO, the brand new mini tripod to join the PIXI family. Enthusiast and hobbyist photographers who are deeply engaged in their passion and are looking for a lightweight portable solution will ?nd in this tripod an extremely versatile, sturdy support for larger lenses. PIXI EVO perfectly ?ts their needs thanks to a rich feature set that provides ?exibility of use, robustness and great variety of framing. Flexibility of Use
PIXI EVO tripod boasts 2 different leg angles with a sliding selector, enabling users to shoot ground level images. Indeed another great innovation is its two-section legs, adjustable in 5 different steps adapting to non-level surface the footprint. Passionate photographers can now take their low light, landscape and architecture pictures with the maximum stability. Variety of Framing and Robustness
With PIXI EVO photographers can set their inspiration free thanks to the alternative to shoot also in portrait mode, allowing the camera to tilt to 90° to capture incredible images, while ensuring great stability and precision for accurate pictures.
Moreover, PIXI EVO supports a wide range of devices up to 2.5Kg/5.5lbs. So, photographers can easily use longer and larger lenses for their shoots. However, it remains extremely lightweight thanks to its Adapto and aluminium construction and can be easily carried anywhere without ever feeling cumbersome.
PIXI EVO is yet another example of the careful attention Manfrotto pays to photographers’ needs, always looking to provide them with reliable, high-quality tools to support their passion.
Available in three colours: black, white and red-anthracite. B&H
has the Manfrotto PIXI EVO Mini Tripods
available for preorder.
From Eyefi: Pioneer of digital camera connectivity through its award-winning WiFi SD product line delivers first and only app for instant photo and video transfer from virtually any digital camera; photographers now have an integrated cloud photo-management solution for all their cameras. Mountain View, Calif. – October 8, 2015
– Eyefi, the global leader in digital photo-management apps and services, just made it possible for photographers to choose a single app and cloud service to manage all the photos and videos they shoot on every single camera they own. Now that Eyefi supports the latest WiFi cameras from the leading manufacturers, there’s no need for photographers to use a mix of camera-specific apps to transfer photos to a computer. Instead, Eyefi’s smart apps automatically download photos from any device and push them to Eyefi Cloud, where they are consolidated and organized with all their other photos and videos — for viewing, editing and sharing.
“Eyefi is the only photo-management solution that works from the moment of capture, automatically transferring and organizing all photos into a unified and organized collection, regardless of which camera they originated,” said Matt DiMaria, Eyefi CEO. “For the first time, photographers now have a single app and cloud service that elegantly manages what they shoot on every camera they use. With Eyefi Cloud as their media hub, photographers can spend more time taking and enjoying photos, and zero time messing with cables and a patchwork quilt of desktop and mobile apps.” Expanded WiFi camera connectivity for Canon, Casio and Nikon
Original-resolution photos —and now, videos— shot with any of the 50+ WiFi cameras supported by Eyefi are instantly transferred from the camera to a smartphone, tablet or desktop, and then to Eyefi Cloud, Eyefi’s advanced photo-management solution. Eyefi Cloud automatically analyzes, tags, organizes and displays them alongside images captured with all the photographer’s other cameras, including DLSR cameras equipped with an award-winning Eyefi Mobi WiFi SD card, smartphones, and tablets. Eyefi Cloud now supports video as well as images
Until now, many photographers have had to manage their videos separately from their photos. With support for video now included, Eyefi Cloud makes it possible to see photos and videos on the same timeline, and create vivid stories that combine stills and motion. Videos are automatically synced and secured in the cloud, and made available for streaming to all connected smartphones, tablets and computers. Eyefi: the only integrated photo-management solution for photographers
Eyefi has deep roots in the photography sector, where its award-winning Mobi Pro WiFi SD cards have led the market by providing cable-free transfer of images to a smartphone or tablet. Eyefi Cloud gives photographers a powerful platform to manage and safeguard all their photos and videos:
Pricing and availability
- Wireless photo transfer from any digital camera or smartphone. Eyefi’s smartphone and tablet apps automatically transfer new images and videos captured using any device, including digital cameras equipped with an Eyefi Mobi card, smartphones and tablets, or the latest generation of WiFi-enabled digital cameras. With Eyefi, photographers never have to connect their cameras to their computers.
- One unified and intelligently organized photo collection. Images from every device (even photos stored on a computer) are consolidated into one collection in the cloud, organized by date and time, and always available. Advanced image analysis automatically classifies and indexes photos by location, device, lens, aperture, speed or any of 10 categories and 80 sub-categories — making it easy to find, enjoy, edit or share images, no matter where you are.
- Automatic backup to both the cloud and to any local device. The best of both worlds: combined cloud and desktop storage. Eyefi gives photographers complete control over how and where they store and archive their photos. Eyefi desktop apps can be configured to automatically archive locally (for example on network storage) any new image transferred to Eyefi Cloud from an Eyefi mobile app. Users control where their original images are stored: on the WiFi SD card in their camera, on their mobile device, in the cloud, and on their desktop — eliminating any possibility of an image being lost or damaged.
- Every photo, accessible from any device. Eyefi Cloud optimizes presentation of high-resolution images for each device, ensuring fast display and minimizing local storage requirements. Images on smartphones and tablets are stored in a local, synchronized database that can be viewed even when the device is “airplane mode.” At last, the photographer’s entire photo collection is available for viewing, curating, editing and sharing—anytime, anywhere.
- Resolution is never compromised. Eyefi transfers original-resolution photos and videos from the camera to the mobile device or desktop to the cloud keeping them safe and secure and always accessible for download at anytime.
Eyefi WiFi camera connectivity is available for free to Eyefi Cloud customers. For a list of supported WiFi cameras, see Eyefi WiFi cameras
. Eyefi Cloud memberships are $4.99/month for unlimited photos and up to 300 videos/month with a maximum length of 15 minutes per video. All Eyefi Mobi Pro cards include one year of Eyefi Cloud membership and are available starting at $69.99. B&H
carries Eyefi Wi-Fi Memory Cards