Kicking off with “Love Letters from the N Line,” Nikon’s Newest Campaign Celebrates the Things We Love About New York City Through Amazing Images and Invites Others to Share the Love Using #NikonLoveNY
NEW YORK, NY
– Today, Nikon Inc. unveiled its new “Love Letters” campaign which features open letters to the residents of New York City, highlighting some of the reasons why we love New York and inspiring people to share their love for the city that never sleeps. Evoking the traditional concept of the love letter but on a grander scale, the campaign will feature a variety of stunning images and curated love notes that highlight the city’s diversity, showcase its exhilarating energy and celebrate the sights and sounds that are distinctly New York City. The campaign creative includes vibrant images, taken with Nikon cameras, that truly capture the city and those that call it home in incredible image quality, vivid colors and stunning detail that Nikon cameras and NIKKOR lenses are known for. Nikon’s “Love Letters” will also encourage New Yorkers to share their own beautiful images and affection for their city through social media, using #NikonLoveNY. Participants’ images dedicated website: www.NikonLoveNY.com.
“Whether it’s a secret spot for the best slice, the way the dusk light hits an iconic landmark or a favorite park bench with the perfect view, the things we love most about our cities deserve to be captured with a quality that reflects the pride and personal connection we have to these places,” said Lisa Baxt, Associate General Manager of Communications, Nikon Inc. “Through these Love Letters we hope to encourage consumers to pick up a camera and share the love they have for their city through stunning imagery. We are excited to kick off the campaign in New York, and see New Yorkers’ perspectives of all of the extraordinary things that make the city they love so special.”
Launching this Spring, the campaign will feature Nikon’s love letters at some of the most notable places along the N Line through billboards, posters and other out of home displays. Images layered with short love letters will be revealed in key locations in and around the transit line throughout the city, including Times Square, Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn and Astoria, Queens, offering commuters visually dynamic messages as captured by Nikon cameras and NIKKOR lenses.
Consumers and campaign participants will also have an opportunity to see the campaign come to life across digital media and mobile platforms. As New York is waking up from the cold, dark winter months, it is a perfect time to get out and capture the vibrant nature of the city. Over the next two months, Nikon will encourage New Yorkers to capture what they love most about the Big Apple and share their personal love letters with the world, tagging #NikonLoveNY.
Travelling through three boroughs, New York City’s beloved “N Line” is the ideal canvas to showcase what makes New York City so exceptional. The line carries more than nine million passengers each month and runs through a diverse and rich cultural and architectural landscape stretching over a 45-station path and running through four of the 10 busiest subway stations in New York City, including stops at Times Square, Union Square, Atlantic Avenue and Coney Island. Already clad in Nikon’s recognizable yellow and black, the N Line will serve as a conduit for Nikon’s “Love Letters” campaign, which provides a picture of New York that’s not often told, featuring some of the intimate details that make living in New York so personal and special.
This campaign builds upon the company’s “Show Your Love Some Love” campaign, launched in March 2016, which empowered passionate people to create better memories with images that do their “loves” justice. The “Love Letters” campaign was created and executed by Nikon’s agency partners, Cramer-Krasselt and MWWPR.
To see all of Nikon’s Love Letters and notes from other New Yorkers, please be sure to visit www.NikonLoveNY.com
throughout the campaign.
Through midnight tonight Eastern Time, B&H
has the Auray ISO-BUBBLE Isolation Bubble for Recording Microphones
available for $19.99 with free shipping. Compare at $49.99.
- Isolates Mic from Noise and Reflections
- For Use in Acoustically Untreated Rooms
- Suitable for Recording or Broadcasting
- Will Not Alter or Color Vocal Sound
- High-Density, Open-Cell Acoustic Foam
- Integrated Double-Layer Nylon Pop Filter
- Fits Over Microphone with No Assembly
- Accommodates Most Large-Diaphragm Mics
Feel like photographing history in the making? Well, here's your chance.
Through 3/27/2017, you can apply to be the United States Supreme Court photographer. The annual salary range is from $54,972.00 to $86,460.00 annually (based on experience) and requirements include:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Background Check
- A bachelor's degree and three to five years of experience in photography (at least four years of experience can be substituted for the degree requirement)
- Proficient with Nikon & Hasselblad digital cameras, film/video equipment and lighting
- Proficient with MS Word, Access, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong customer service attributes and comfort working with visiting dignitaries and the general public
If interested, the full job announcement can be found below.
USAJOBS - Job Announcement on Scribd
Through midnight tonight Eastern Time, B&H
has the ikan CV600 Chrome View Spectrometer
available for $839.95 with free shipping. Regularly $1,499.95.
- Exposure and Color Meter for Imaging
- Designed for LED Lights
- Measurement Range: 70-70,000 lux
- Wavelength Range: 380-780nm
- CCT, CRI, TLCI, and More Color Options
- EV, A, and T Modes for Exposure Readings
- Flicker Detection up to 100 kHz/sec
- 3.5" Color Touchscreen LCD
- Runs on Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- SD Card Slot & USB 2.0 for Data Transfer