SAN JOSE, Calif. – Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced its Board of Directors has approved a new stock repurchase program granting the company authority to repurchase up to $2.5 billion in common stock through the end of fiscal year 2019. Under the new stock repurchase program, which is designed to return value to Adobe’s stockholders and minimize dilution from stock issuances, the company may repurchase shares in the open market and also enter into structured repurchase agreements with third parties. The new stock repurchase program, approved by Adobe’s Board of Directors, is substantially similar to the company’s previous program authorizing the repurchase of up to $2.0 billion in common stock through fiscal year 2017, which authority will soon be exhausted.
“We’re coming off a year of record cash flow generation and our balance sheet continues to be strong. Adobe’s new share repurchase program underscores our commitment to returning value to our stockholders, as we execute on our long-term growth strategy,” said Mark Garrett, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Adobe.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including those related to Adobe’s stock repurchases and business momentum, which involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including but not limited to, risks and uncertainties described in Adobe’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for our fiscal year 2015 ended Nov. 27, 2015, and Adobe's Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q issued in fiscal year 2016. For further discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties, individuals should refer to Adobe’s SEC filings.
carries Adobe Photography Plan subscriptions
has the MAGIX Entertainment Fastcut (Download)
available for $35.00. Regularly $70.00.
- Automatic Video Editing in Seconds
- Cut Recordings into Exciting Short Clips
- Choose Template (30-180 Second Options)
- Choose Music
- Edits to Fit the Beat of the Music
- Ideal for Quick Sharing on Social Media
- Manual Editing Also Supported
- proDAD Mercalli V2 Image Stabilization
- Distortion and Video Noise Correction
- Effects & Filters; Supports up to UHD 4K
Through midnight tonight Eastern Time, B&H
has the Impact Octacool-9 Fluorescent Light with Octabox
available for $174.00 with free shipping. Regularly $259.00.
- 9x 28W Lamps
- Ideal for Portraiture and Events
- For Still Photo or Video
- Daylight Balance: 5000 - 5500K
- 5/8" Stand Mount
- 12,600 Lumens @ 3.3 Feet
- Quick Setup, Removable Baffle, Face
- 5 On/Off Switches Control 1-9 Lamps
- Low Power Draw, Removable Reflector
- Octacool 9 Lamp Fixture
- Removable Aluminum Reflector
- 9 x Edison Base 28W Fluorescent Lamps
- 29.5" (75 cm) Octabox
- Internal Diffusion Baffle
- Octabox Diffuser
- 120V AC power cord
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty