PhaseOne has released Capture One 5.2
This new release of Capture One comes in three versions: 5.2, 5.2 PRO and 5.2 DB.
Capture One 5.2 is a free service release to existing Capture One 5.x owners.
Capture One 5.2 is a paid upgrade to customers with Capture One 4.x and 4.x PRO and a free upgrade to customers with Capture One 4.x DB.
Capture One 5.2 PRO/DB is a major upgrade to the respective versions of Capture One 3.x. Existing customers with Capture One 3.x PRO/DB can upgrade to a similar version of Capture One 5.2 at no extra cost.
Features and enhancements:
- LCC based dust removal.
- LCC support for Leaf portable files (also used for tethered operation)
- LCC support for large number of DSLR RAW formats.
- Live View support for Leaf backs and Mamiya DM systems.
- Significantly improved tethered performance for Leaf Aptus II series backs.
- Updated firmware for selected Leaf backs and Mamiya DM systems.
- More camera controls supported for some cameras.
- Preferences to disable tethered support based on camera make.
- Color tag in processed file.
- New lens profile for Phase One 35mm lens
- New lens profile for Schneider Kreuznach LS 110mm lens.
- Improved P65+ image quality.
- Improved colors and consistency on a number of Nikon cameras (*)
- Improved tone response in ISO mode L1.0, L0.7 and L0.3 for a number of Nikon cameras (*)
- A number of bug fixes.
(*) Nikon D3s, D3x, D3, D2x, D700, D300, D300s, D90 and D80.
Additional camera file support: Leica X1
You can learn more about the new release at: http://www.phaseone.com/5