From C-Plates Kickstarter Page
Camera plate with true anti-twist for sling strap / holster. Choose Arca-Swiss style or Manfrotto RC2 series quick release type. Inspiration
After seeing many camera plates, such as the Fusion plate and M-plate, our marketing director Greg was inspired to make a better camera plate. Once he had formulated a good project, he told our lead engineer Matt about this opportunity. Greg and Matt then reviewed existing plates and discovered that they could make significant improvements. We took this project by the horns and decided to start designing a camera plate that would far exceed the current plates in the market. About our Plates
- Completely designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA! (Patent pending)
- The last camera plate you will ever buy! Our plates will work with any DSLR camera, allowing you to use the same plate, even when you upgrade to your next camera.
- Safety First – You can trust our plate with your camera. The main reason why the camera screw loosens over time is because of the camera twisting. Our plates use specially designed camera anti-twist arms. Once your camera is attached, the arms prevent the camera from twisting. This feature sets us apart from other plates, giving you peace-of-mind.
- Always have the assembly tool available – the allen wrench is stored within the camera plate.
- Battery door remains accessible when plate is installed.
- Our plate sits flat and never requires you to take your shoulder strap or holster pin off the plate. We accomplished this by off-setting the connection point; which allows the plates to work on all quick releases and provides plenty of clearance under the lens to comfortably use the zoom.
- Built-in hand strap attachment point (included, not an additional part for an extra cost).
- Camera screw: Captive ¼”-20 screw (uses allen wrench stored within the C-Plate).
- Main plate: Aluminum, tumbled, and hard anodized (type III).
- Anti-twist arms: Aluminum, tumbled, and anodized (type II).
- Anti-twist arms available in colors: black, green, or red. Green and red are only available on Kickstarter (update coming soon with pictures). The arms are adjustable with allen wrench stored within the C-Plate.
- Anti-twist posts are machined from Delrin acetal plastic to prevent any scratching of the camera body.
See the C-Plates Kickstarter Page for more information.