Free Use of DSLR Camera, Lens and Accessory Product Images
Looking for quality product images to show off the gear you are using, to promote your services or to sell your personally-used gear?
The-Digital-Picture.com's product images are now available for free use on your website or social network page (Facebook, Google+, etc.)
to show the gear you are using or selling - or to show what you are drooling over.
Just one little catch - a requested link.
To get started, simply navigate to the review page for the product you want an image of, right-click on a permitted image and save it to your hard drive.
Then upload the image to your server, add it to your page or site and add a link back to www.The-Digital-Picture.com.
The-Digital-Picture.com grants you a free license to use its product images under the following conditions:
- The permitted use of The-Digital-Picture.com (TDP) product images is to show the gear you are using or selling - or to show the gear you are drooling over.
- TDP product images available for free use are those designated with a "© The-Digital-Picture.com" watermark.
- A visible/usable link to www.The-Digital-Picture.com is to be provided on each page a TDP product image is used on.
This link can reference a specific product review page where the site visitor can learn more about that product, and linking to the home page is always very acceptable.
- If using an image on every page of the site (such as in a header or footer), please provide a link to The-Digital-Picture.com from the home page only.
- A "© The-Digital-Picture.com" watermark must remain legible on all TDP images.
Replacing the provided watermark is permitted - and is encouraged when resizing the image.
- TDP images must be hosted on a server you have control over and authority to access (no hot linking).
- If using a TDP image for selling an item (including on eBay, in a forum, on Craigslist, etc.), TDP-sourced images must be denoted as stock images or similar.
The customer must not in any way expect TDP to be involved in the transaction.
- Use of TDP images in the sales of photographic services (wedding photography for example) is encouraged.
Prohibited Uses of The-Digital-Picture.com's Product Images:
- The-Digital-Picture.com's product images may not be used in any way for direct or indirect (including affiliate-based) sales of related products (cameras, lenses, etc.)
not personally used by you. For example, camera gear retailers are not permitted to use these images without a paid licensing agreement.
- The-Digital-Picture.com's product images are not available for use in full product reviews or other similar TDP-competing uses.
- The-Digital-Picture.com's product images may not be sold or used in products to be sold (such as composite images) without a paid licensing agreement.
The-Digital-Picture.com reserves the right to change this free use license policy as necessary (especially to stop abuse). Damages are limited to your money back. :)